Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the company operates a chain of retail stores in the United States and Canada. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. Lowe’s faced a backlash from several quarters, including Muslim-American and Arab-American organizations. Lowe’s offer easy construction and affordability, as well as the possibility of expansion.
Read Full Description at: https://www.fortunecompanyprofile.com/details/lowes
- Business overview – A detailed summary of the activities and business divisions of the Lowe\’s.
- Corporate strategy – A description of the business strategy of the Lowe\’s.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the Lowe\’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Lowe\’s history – Progression of main business-related events.
- Key products and services – A list of the Lowe\’s major products, services and trademarks.
- Essential locations and subsidiaries – A list of the Lowe\’s key locations and subsidiaries, including contact information.
The Lowe\’s is one of its industry-leading companies. Through systematically reviewing and revising the SWOT report, Lowe\’s retains its dominant market position. Lowe\’s SWOT analyzes a highly interactive process that involves effective collaboration between different organization departments such as marketing, accounting, information management systems and strategic planning.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- Gain important insights into the Lowe\’s for the purposes of academic or market studies.
- The Lowe\’s profile integrates key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy to support the academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential buyers and suppliers by evaluating the Lowe\’s business structure, processes, key products and services, and business strategy through this report.
- By a thorough Lowe\’s SWOT analysis, understand and respond to the business structure and strategies of your competitors. In this, the core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the company are analyzed, giving you an up-to-date objective view of the Lowe\’s.
- Examine possible investment and acquisition opportunities with a detailed insight into the financial, market and operational performance of the Lowe\’s through this report.
Buy Full Analysis Company Profile at: https://www.fortunecompanyprofile.com/checkout/lowes