Intuit Inc. is an American business and financial software company that creates and sells monetary, account handling, and tax assessment arrangement software and related services for private companies, accountants, and individuals. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. Intuit Inc. is a supplier of business and finance-related queries, customers and accounting professionals. The Company works through three main units i.e Small Business, Consumer Tax, and ProConnect.
Read Full Description at: https://www.fortunecompanyprofile.com/details/intuit
- Business overview – A detailed summary of the activities and business divisions of the Intuit.
- Corporate strategy – A description of the business strategy of the Intuit.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the Intuit strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Intuit history – Progression of main business-related events.
- Key products and services – A list of the Intuit major products, services and trademarks.
- Essential locations and subsidiaries – A list of the Intuit key locations and subsidiaries, including contact information.
The Intuit is one of its industry-leading companies. Through systematically reviewing and revising the SWOT report, Intuit retains its dominant market position. Intuit SWOT analyzes a highly interactive process that involves effective collaboration between different organization departments such as marketing, accounting, information management systems and strategic planning.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- Gain important insights into the Intuit for the purposes of academic or market studies.
- The Intuit profile integrates key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy to support the academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential buyers and suppliers by evaluating the Intuit business structure, processes, key products and services, and business strategy through this report.
- By a thorough Intuit SWOT analysis, understand and respond to the business structure and strategies of your competitors. In this, the core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the company are analyzed, giving you an up-to-date objective view of the Intuit.
- Examine possible investment and acquisition opportunities with a detailed insight into the financial, market and operational performance of the Intuit through this report.
Buy Full Analysis Company Profile at: https://www.fortunecompanyprofile.com/checkout/intuit